Volume L, Number 8
New Trails - New Horizons
A wonderful issue about American Indian Jewelry - this issue has 48 pages:
* Arizona's Prehistoric Jewelry
* What you see here is a lot of Soul - Charles Loloma
* The First Silversmiths - Tools, Dies and Molds determine the Art Form
* Silver Overlay - A Hopi Tradition
* The Arizona Highways - Hall of Fame Classics: a special collection of all Indian jewelry, related arts and artifacts
* C.G. Wallace - "You Can't Beat Something With Nothing"
If you are interested in American Indian jewelry in ANY way you need this issue!
Wonderful photographs, articles & examples will be found, along with suggested other reading about American Indian jewelry. Black & white photographs of many of the jewelers & their work plus detailed color photographs
Scan shows front & back cover
NEW CONDITION! Never mailed out. Magazine has old price sticker on front cover.